Located in the heart of Central Texas, San Marcos with its small town vibe is home to an enchanting river, Texas State University, downtown district, Outlet Malls and more. With close proximity to Austin and San Antonio, San Marcos offers an easy commute to both progressive cities.
- City of San Marcos
- San Marcos Tourism
- San Marcos Chamber of Commerce
- San Marcos Activity Center
- San Marcos Library
- Greater San Marcos Youth Council
- Hays Caldwell Women’s Center
- Embassy Suites-San Marcos
- Prime Outlets
- Tanger Outlets-San Marcos
Home to 50,000 citizens, San Marcos offers an array of local restaurants, bistros, shops, and nightlife. San Marcos recently unveiled 3 new Elementary Schools, a new High School and also has several private schools providing many choices in preschool and K-12 education.
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Preschool
- San Marcos CISD
- Wonderland School
- The Master’s School of San Marcos
- San Marcos Montessori School
- San Marcos Baptist Academy
- First United Methodist
- Texas State University-San Marcos
These are a few local links of places in and around the San Marcos area, from banking and construction to boutiques and coffee, worth checking out.